Saturday, May 24, 2014

early morning - memorial day

I am not really enjoying wake up in the early morning, especially waking up by alarm clock and I am not even the one set the alarm.

Yes! IT IS THE kid's alarm clock. I am the mom; I am supposed to take good care of him. He has done most of the part that he should do except been woken up by the alarm clock that set up for himself. So help him as much as I can so he can sleep a bit longer.

We haven't drive out this early for some time. I like the traffic with most of the green traffic light when we are passing light.

Also another good thing is today most kids are quite on time for their event. Other time most of the kids are late for the event that is really terrible.

After set he off I went to get the gas for my car, and found that the station stopped the pumps during the quiet time.

And now I have to get ready for our church's retreat trip.

It will be a busy but joyful long weekend ahead.


I pray to the Lord for a safe, joyful and fun learning time for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment