Monday, May 12, 2014

mother's day 2014

This year’s mother’s day is kind of special to me. I decide to go visit the convalescent home that I used to go for my mother’s day. I talk to some moms and say happy mother’s day to them.

I buy myself a first pair ever, knee high boots and wear them at mother’s day.

I get a carnation and a piece of cake at the mother’s day tea party.

I get a tulip from the fellowship.

I get a pot of flower with balloon from only $1 mother's day lunch at church, including the kids’ wonderful performances.

I get a mug with family picture on it from the church for mother’s day gift.

I do frying banana, blue berry muffin, instant pickle rutabaga and green onion beef for the mother’s day special. And I found bread with green onion and instant rutabaga is a perfect match. I give it an A, but if exchange the bread with the French bread that will be an A+.


Who says that the mother’s day has to be eating big meal with kids or receiving big gift from kids. Adore yourself; treat yourself special at anytime any occasion. Of course if it’s from the kids that’ll be a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment