Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OIL & TIRES CHANGE

Today I had four brand new tires for my car, and then went to next door shop to have the alignment. What so special is not just spending whole lot of money on it in one day, but surprised find out that both of shops had changed the ownership lately. Those two shops are my regular visit for my car for couple of years.

I met new friends and give them my business cards also introduce my church to them. You know salesperson’s occupational habit, always has to initiate. Knowing that no matter what I can know someone new, not just for the business.


One of new friend is the repair shop’s customer like me. And according to him, his is 88 years old and still driving; it is unbelievable and amazingly wonderful. He is from china then move to Japan for 20 years and then move here, too bad that didn’t get chance to ask him about Japanese. Another one is the shop owner and his last name is situ (司徒), this is the third that I know in this small area.

No comments:

Post a Comment