Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Birthday 6 - Calling

This thought hits me twice in one day during a car trip to visit customers last week, something that I know I need to, have to, willing to do, and knowing that I can do it.

Whole lot of Worries, fears, burdens, responsibilities, even questions came up to my heart at the same time.

A conversation with Him and I cried.

Got to find some ones to talk about it.



Years ago, I had a conversation with Dr. Hunter, who is the professor at Vision University Pasadena, at that time, I went to him, only because of my job to sign an advertisement contract with him and I still remember clearly till now that he said to me, “I hope one day, you’ll be a student here too”.

Acts 2:38-39 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment