Thursday, June 30, 2016

How to publish your articles

Finally, I finished this book.

I borrowed it, not because that I’m qualified or I want to or planning to publish my articles.

On the other hand, it seems, there's a small voice that about publishing my article before. Well, this blog will count, right?

This blog that I own since 2013 as a birthday gift to myself, from a never enjoy writing and don't know nothing about writing till now. To be a writer, it's almost impossible, especially as English is not even my first language.

But this book really open my eyes to a brand field, even, I won't be able to publish any my article besides my blog, still find a lot of useful information on how to write an article or even a book. 

Whole lot of works to do to become a writer, full-time or freelancer, planning, dealing with publisher, make contract, negotiating and etc., not mention about the real writing.

And like the glossary in the end of the book, life is a learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment