Tuesday, June 28, 2016

tree trimming

Both next door neighbors has tree trimming services, one week after the other, one hired licensed professional services, of course, they have the right and needed equipment and finished the job professionally.

On the other hand, the other neighbor, hired, some, non-licensed, obviously, with very limited tools, and almost damage my precious plants, which my son kindly remind the neighbor before they started the job, directed by me because I'm at work and they didn't even pay attention about my plants. Luckily, I went home earlier and caught them, so I was forced to very gently remind this neighbor again, mission accomplished, now that was closed.

Don't want to be criticized then you better leave people no causes to question you.

Stand up and speak for yourself and fight for your rights.

Sadly to say this is kind of the culture here, if you remain silent or you are a female, you are doomed.


This remind one more thing, years ago me and the kids went to an event at Toys "R" Us, somehow the event was cancelled on the site without any explanation. So disappointed and unhappy about it, one of the parent went complain to the store manager with a lengthy complaining paper ready to summit to related department, then the store gave her a big amount of store gift card to calm her down. How do I know it? She showed it to me and encourage me to do so, I was too weak to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment