Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hit and run

Recalling back to my drive records.

1, 2). Two at fault, as a new driver. I took my consequences by paying years' high insurance rate.

3). One, almost, hit and run, but I let him go in the end, because, my car is not real harmed plus I was with my young kid. Why do I call it, almost, meaning, if I didn't catch him, he was going to drive away, he hit my car that park on the street.

4). One, yesterday, unexpected hit and run, actually, I'm not planning to accuse him at all but he ran away anyway. He pump into my car while I stop for the stop sign and getting ready to go. I memorized his license plate number, the brand and how he looks like, what race, weight and height. You won't think that I always try to train myself and my kids, memorize things quickly. Be observed!

People complaining about racism, but you leave people reasons to do so, and this guy will pay for the consequence for sure.

5, 6). Two minor incidents and be forgiven.

7). One both sides' fault, not much harm of the cars, let go of each other.

8). One time hit by a previous job coworker in the company's parking lot. And you won't believe this, at the scene, she beg me not to go through insurance which is not wise totally. She turn around to accuse me says, that is my fault the second day. Fortunately, I have witnesses who willing to stand up for me. Therefore she pay some money for my car's damage.

9). Long time ago, when I was a new freeway driver, had a flat tire, no cell phone, not a AAA member, carefully get off the freeway and bravely (I guess that I had no choice that time), knock on some stranger’s door and asked for using their phone to call my uncle for help at long night after work.


Till now, I didn’t know who they are, Asian though, where did I get off the freeway, many thanks and blessings to that family.

No comments:

Post a Comment