Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Lost orders

Have you ever experienced being lost your orders in the restaurants?
Within one month, first time ever, till mow, two restaurants lost our orders.
First one, is, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, I have my kids to buy and bring our dinner, I was hungry and waiting for a long time, then kids finally got home and said, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, lost their order. Well, they did apology for their mistake, not quite satisfy with it.
Second time, we all together happily with the coupon of buy one entrée and a drink and then get one equal or less value for free entrée at Pick Up Stix.
Again, me, with a tired body and empty stomach, after order it, we waiting for a long time, finally, the manager notice us, and found out that they lost our order once more.
And then I was talking to my kids, said, we probably won’t come back to this restaurant for another long time after, then the manager came, apologized with 2 complimentary free meal coupons.

“Looks like we have go back to Pick Up Stix soon”, says my son, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment