Thursday, June 23, 2016

environment, water

Lately, I have being trying very hard to save the water, I even save the water from washing fruits and vegetables or whatever is not so greasy, then watering the plants and lawns.

Horribly to find that how much we use or a lot of time waste water in our daily lives.

I also start to try to plant some vegetables and fruits from the seeds inspired by my senior friend, hoping one day, I’ll be able to share my crops with dear friends and family.

Another new thing is I try to reduce the trash by digging holes and burying food scraps as a nature fertilizer, this also inspired by this loving senior friend.

You can find important tips about Burying Food Scraps from the following link.

Wait, there’s one more new thing that I do, I save the egg shells and smash them and then spread them around my precious new plants to protect them from leeches, snails or whatever warms that may crawl to the plants and harm them, again this I learn from my senior friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment