Tuesday, June 28, 2016

gas station 1 & 2

Today at the gas station, didn’t know what did I do or what happen to my credit card, it refused to take my card, then I went to find the cashier and no one is there.

Sad as I can be, so I decided to drive to another gas station that was nearby to get the gas, you probably know what happened then, my credit card being declined again.  

Feeling even sadder, I went home and email the credit card company, and they replied my email, says, there’s nothing wrong with my card and suggest me if this do happen again, call them onsite.

So, is the problem solved, I don’t know yet, I haven’t use this card by far.

Pray to God to take away all my worries, discomforts, sadness, burdens, anger, complaints and all the other negative attitudes.


1 Timothy 1:14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment