Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Outsider

After a long time, I finally go back to teach Sunday school for 1 - 3 years old class.
From last December, take one quarter (3 months) of teaching period.

Feeling fun and joy but really uncomfortable at the same time at that time, I feel like a new, of course, but an outsider, people serve there for long time, I don't feel like being part of them.
And I see somethings need to be changed at that time, thought that I’m new there, thought that they should knew already, and after my quarter of teaching, I kind of forget about it.

Until days ago, I attended the meeting for the Sunday school teachers. There’re some particular things to reminding both the teachers and helpers. Things like, don't treat children different
ly (favoritism); don't critic the child in front of them; don't use cell phone or chat or do some personally things while service time (I used to see one worker, knitting); parents don't chat while Sunday school teaching is going on.


And I’m glad that they come out with an even better idea, Mommy and me, during Sunday school teaching time, but I don't know how will the result come out, how the parents' feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment