Sunday, May 10, 2020

Day55 - 05102020 Sunday

Happy Mother's Day! Cooked myself and the kids a nice meal for this special day! We had roasted baby ribs, baked broccoli with cheese, bean dips and cake. How can a Mother's Day without the cake! A cake with homemade frosting and garnished with strawberry roses, yummy my tummy!

Zach Williams - Old Church Choir
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRh8NqmXoE

Toilet paper, how much did you stock up?

Ultra Strong Toilet Paper 12 Double Roll, for us it can last up to around twelve months. That means if I have ten packs of them, then we don't need to buy any toilet paper for approximately a year!

How will 
you expect your child must love you!? When I was little I used to hope that I have never been born, though I have a complete family! Not mention that you have no choice to be born in a single mom household! I know that sounds unfair to a mom like me! If only I could do something different about spouse choosing or marriage!

Tomorrow I am going to try to make maltose.

I will also try to plant split pea in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment