Thursday, May 21, 2020

Day66 - 05212020

Wow! Found this even easier for me to follow the dance moves!


One man/woman's trash is another woman's treasure. A small chair that I got from our neighborhood for free one or two years ago. Which I always have it with me when I am working in the yard. It gives me the support, prevent me from falling and whenever I feel tired I can just sit right on it to catch my breathe.
And this is the song Unspoken - You've Always Been that I overheard from our across street neighbor's radio this morning when I was in the yard. These days I have been thinking about bringing the music out when I am working outside! Hooray! Thank you neighbor!

When I drove past a lady exercise with the walker, I want to shut out to her "good job, lady". And gave a congratulations to a neighbor a sign of "the 2020 graduate".

Day by day get all the old stuffs to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment