Thursday, May 7, 2020

Day52 - 05072020

It is a win-win situation!
If you are looking for something in your room or house. The best way is cleaning up while you are searching. Most of the cases you will find what you are looking for. And you get to tidy up the space at the same time, it's a win-win situation!

Trying to buy the dry peas in shore but could not and then I recalled not long ago that I planted one or two the pea from the pea sprouts that I bought from the supermarket. Why is that one or two? They accidentally left by the framers when they harvest the pea sprouts, I assume. Then I planted in my backyard, then had harvested some peas. Reluctantly to consume it, too precious, it is only 9 peas that I can find them! I should plant them until I can collect enough peas to plant for planting its shoots.

On second thought, the local farmers market may have the fresh peas for sale!?

Since this stay-at-home order, we consume the plain yogurt more than ever. I've been trying not just let the kids eat enough fruits, but also the yogurts too. Make sure the yogurt that you bought has the live bacteria, bacteria can help keep your gut healthy and it also has more protein than the flavored one. At the same time the fruits already have lots of sugar, therefore I always buy the plain one.

Found some plants in our front yard looks a lot like the dill. Today I also planted four different herb seeds that I found in the house that we got them free from some event. There are dill, savory, basil and marjoram. Hope they all germinate and grow, then I can confirm that the plant grows in our yard is the herb, dill or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment