Saturday, May 2, 2020

Day47 - 05022020

Yesterday I saw two young parents brought along their kids to shop! What a parent! Truly, I don't understand! Also saw more couples came to shop together, but why!? The more the merrier!?

I should have bought the bread machine before the stay-at-home order. I checked online it all out of stock! No wonder all the flour gone! And all the breads in stock!

Our fellowships used to go to the Bloba shop to have drinks and hang out. At that time I always complain why cannot we just hang out without the drinks. It's costly and not so healthy. Now, I missed the Boba and hang out so much!

Curry flavored popcorn is good! I mix my own curry powder of turmeric, paprika, black pepper, cumin, ground mustard seed, ginger powder with melted butter.

Found at two other similar weeds to dandelion but has the difficulty to identify which one is which!

No comments:

Post a Comment