Monday, May 4, 2020

Day49 - 05042020

Really enjoy photos taking and writing!

I bought two of the grow your own Oyster mushroom kit long time ago. Totally forgot about it or I should say, I am too lazy to do it! Actually, it is real easy, I had one success one before. The two are ruined, sad!



The main ingredients are 6 eggs, half cup of milk and lots of cheese, in between you can always use the leftovers. I had the chicken and bean sprouts and two sliced avocados on top of it.

I will use the cast iron to do more cooking, he only challenge is, it's so heavy!

Sun rise and then sunset; day after day; on and on; go and go!

Tomorrow will be the fiftieth day of my stay-at- home. There was only one time that I went out of my city due to a flat tire. Other than that I stay in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment