Sunday, May 24, 2020

18 years

18 years ago when I, a single mom, took care two young kids alone. One 6 years the other new born. Truly didn't know how I survive. I then had a full time job.

There were times when I tried to take the older to school with the young one. In order to have we three all ready to go out, I made my older kid tardy several times in a row. And I was scheduled to meet the district supervisor. I explained to him the whole thing in tears. Luckily he understood and told me it's ok to have my 6 year old son to walk to school alone. That's how problem was solved relentlessly. We all had to sacrifice something.

I also remembered how cruel was one of the school faculty said to me. When she saw me in tears walking into the office, she said to me "if you know this will happen then don't do it the first". I felt even sadder at that moment! How heartless! No mom wants this happened to her own son!

How a kind words and heart can save a person! How the other way around kills a person with no weapon and blood!

I mean I can forgive you, but not forget about how brutal you were. I learned my lessons the hard way, but become stronger and aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment