Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day51 - 05062020

Hardly talk or sing lately. Yesterday when I tried to read my new arrival magazine out loud, it felt like I was losing voice. First, I thought that probably my throat was too dry, so I drank some water, it would not work. The second thought was, is that one of the symptoms!? Oh well, whatever, then I continue reading, my voice resume.
Use It or Lose It!
If you stop going to church, stop reading God's words, stop praying, stop worshipping, stop fellowship, you will lose the faith, lose the connection, lose the relationship with our Lord.

Divorce rates increased.

Veggie cake came out not so great as I expect. I should not use the water-rich veggies.

Yesterday my older one asked me if we can go to church to grab some his coffee stuffs. I didn't give him the answer. Just thought inside my heart, can't you wait, it's not that urgent, right!? Today I got the request from our Pastor for leading the prayer meeting the Sunday after? At first I thought did my old one asked the Pastor for permission to go get his coffee stuffs!? And he didn't. Guess the answer has to be yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment