Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Day65 - 05202020

LIVE WORKOUT // 30 MIN DANCE // TANJU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZWyP70lI_
For the first, I finished the whole course with the video, it feels really good! Though, I didn't catch a lot of it, I kept moving. Sweating and it's like I'm twenty years younger, no kidding! Get your butt up find a video that you enjoy and move with it. Trust me, you won't regret. I should have done this from day I was born, seriously!

I can still remember clearly why did I give up cleaning up the house! Once you are done cleaning, it will be messy like instantly. And you were so frustrated not only it gets dirty again. Feeling that no one cares or willing to help is desperate! 
Due to this stay-at-home order the cleanup starts once more. Even it gets dirty or no one appreciates or help repeatedly. I will never complain or stop doing it. You not just tidy up the house you get to do some work out how awesome is that!
And you have a place that called to yourself. You and your love ones together safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment