Friday, May 1, 2020

Day46 - 05012020

Think! Think! Must make some snacks. Like curry flavored popcorn and the like.

Cleaned the bathroom.

Tidying some of my clothes.

Yesterday my older one secretly gave me some money. The funny thing is that I count how much he should pay me for giving him the rides to work and back from work just recently. Not that I care about the money, you know what I meant, a mother never asks repay from their children! Joy! The appreciation!


Everything happened with a reason. At Aldi I clearly remembered that at the glass door said 3 dozen eggs per customer but when I checked out the cashier told only 2 was allowed.  Well, 2 were enough so, okay. After, I went to Target to buy garden gloves and I found they had the eggs on sale, it's 89 cents per dozen, so I bought another 2 dozen. I really hope I didn't buy any eggs earlier.


My last garden gloves lasted less than 2 weeks, was I worked  too hard or is the quality? I wondered how long will my new bought gloves will last. 2 different stores and brand and this costs a bit more than the last one I bought.

I went 4 different shopping trips this week alone. And felt bad when I shopped at Aldi, I bought a lot of meat, crazy mom! 


I did it, finally get to clean part of my room. It took me almost two hours. One small step at a time, I will do it. And I found my long lost grill cook book.


Every time when I did the clean up I thought about three of the handbags that I shouldn't throw away long time ago! They will never come back to me! Sad!


Found this not too difficult and not bored at the same exercise. It is only 3 minutes, but you can repeat it as many times you want. I like her videos a lot, it is easy to follow and only one, herself do the demo. It makes easier to follow!

Havana by Camila Cabello / Zumba for beginners
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BpFPuOFZt8E

You should try this one too, all for beginners!
La Bamba/ Zumba for beginners
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ52yF-J2NY&list=PLrV45a3CA8UQ2sW4TNWvP_Mjqm1NTGihX&index=15&t=0s

No comments:

Post a Comment