Saturday, May 23, 2020

Day68 - 05232020

The true freedom is free of not to do the things that you shouldn't do!

Had diarrhea twice this afternoon. In between I recited my devotional notes on Deuteronomy 31:30-32:14. 

Then I took a brief break.
And then we got takeout lunch with drinks.
Two hypotheses. Number one the leftovers that I had this morning went bad. Number two the grilled salami Swiss and Muenster cheese sandwich that I had personalized with double the cheese was too greasy for me.

青出於藍而勝於藍 
The student surpasses the master.
The sandwich that my older one made for our breakfast was awesome!

When wearing masks and keep social distancing become the normal. How are we going back to normal normal!? 

Mint essential oil to stop itch lemon olive oil to disinfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment