Friday, May 8, 2020

Day53 - 05082020

Last night I tried some of my older one's homemade special coffee. And then I couldn't go to sleep until around 3am. If you normally don't consume coffee you tend to more sensitive to caffeine.

Almost burned the house down. This afternoon when I cooked lunch, the food that I cooked is almost full to the brim so I turned the fire down to prevent it from overflow. Then shortly after I took the pot away to the table because it was done. I thought I turned the fire off instead of down earlier. And as usual, I always put cutting board over the stove to let dry from the remind heat. And then I smelled something suspicious, that was when I found the stove was still on. Thank God! Luckily, the cutting board was moist, so it didn't catch any fire yet and I still in the kitchen. That was close! I should pay more attention at all time and all things!

Today, besides the grocery shop trip most of the time I stayed in my room and not even went to the yard, sad!

Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday and the day after is the second Sunday of May which is Mother's Day! I should make something for myself, like cake! Happy Mother's Day to every mom!

Next Sunday I am going to church to lead the prayer meeting, I feel like I want to go and not want to go at the same time, weird! When you stay home for so long, next week will be over sixty days, you become so used to it and so lazy to move! I don't know is that good or bad!?

No comments:

Post a Comment