Sunday, May 17, 2020

Prayer meeting - 05172020

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=8w7WzM0rZlo&fbclid=IwAR1ZKmSMMoN9Ir0fkjIJVTlVc8WWLFM1wwtztpRaDDRA5F_1IgKA8RPc_Es
Good morning everybody HarvestLA welcomes you to join our prayer meeting. With this stay-at-home order, we cannot meet each other to worship or pray in person. No matter you are watching this live, the recorded video, at home or at work, the beauty is that we can all worship and pray together with one heart. Or maybe you not a church goer or believer, I would like to invite you to stay with us. We are not just praying, we will sing some worship songs, and listen to the pastor's sharing later on. Also, I want to take this chance to say happy birthday to Annie and congratulations to all the Class Of 2020, I know Sara and Samantha are one of them. 

There's a saying. Use It or Lose It! One week ago Tuesday, May 5th, when I tried to read my new arrived magazine out loud. Which I normally purposely do to practice my English. And it felt like I was losing voice. First, I thought that probably was, my throat was dry, so I drank some water, it would not work. Then I panicked, was that one of the symptoms!? And then I took a deep breathe and continued my reading, my voice resumed. If we stop reading God's words, stop worshipping, stop praising, stop praying, we will lose the faith, lose the connection, lose the relationship with our Lord.

Let's pray. Dear Heavenly Father, we praise You and we love You. Thank You for Your love. You gave us Your one and only son, Jesus and He died for our sins.
 Each individual of us is the holy temple, the priest, the church and the prayer warrior. We cry out to You Lord, for our needs, especially for this pandemic! There are things are unknown, are not in our control. We trust in You, You are the answer, You are the way, You are the solution, You are everything. Holy Spirit, we welcome you! We pray this in Jesus's name, Amen!

We pray for the people work at the Frontline; doctors, nurses, lab technician, pharmacist, therapists, cleaning teams, the first responders; EMTs, firefighters, police, paramedics, essential employees; people who work at the farm, supermarkets, restaurants, the truck drivers, the deliverers, teachers and staffs who work from home to make sure kids still get their education and meals on time, the church staffs work hard to keep members' spiritually healthy, and their family and everyone in between. For the leaders to have the wisdom from You so that they will make the right decision and speak the right words! Prioritize public health over the politics and economics. For the impact of the economy, for our health and for our safety. For the students will work hard to learn. Earthquakes, explore, fire, locust.

We pray for the people suffer from Coronavirus or other diseases, they maybe ill physically or mentally, pray for the comfort and healing upon them.Keep the connection Internet.
Each individual of us, each family  is the church. Church multiplying, not one or tens or thousands but millions, not citywide, statewide, nationwide but globally.

May 5th my older one asked me if we go to church to grab some his coffee stuffs. I didn't give him the answer. Just thought inside my heart, can't you wait, it's not that urgent, right!? The second day, May 6th, Pastor Jacky assigned me to lead the prayer meeting the Sunday after? At first I thought did my old one asked the Pastor for permission to go to church to get his coffee stuff!? And he didn't. Guess the answer has to be yes. 


Break Every Chain - Jesus Culture https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkR33OsvJSs
Matt Maher - Alive & Breathing feat. Elle Limebear 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUJjsgd96k
Church (Take Me Back) Cochren & Co 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eTOcrWu8mQ
Jeremy Riddle - Tremble https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNz33VWoI4

May 5th my older one asked me if we go to church to grab some his coffee stuffs. I didn't give him the answer. Just thought inside my heart, can't you wait, it's not that urgent, right!? The second day, May 6th, Pastor Jacky assigned me to lead the prayer meeting the Sunday after? At first I thought did my old one asked the Pastor for permission to go to church to get his coffee stuff!? And he didn't. Guess the answer has to be yes. 

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Hebrews 10:19-22 A Call to Persevere in Faith 19 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 1 Corinthians 3:16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? Revelation 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”
1 Corinthians 12:27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.


Psalm 107:28-30 28 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. 29 He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. 30 They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven. 








No comments:

Post a Comment