Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Day71 - 05262020

I made Oreo Popsicles, it is really good and simple. And if you love Oreo and Popsicle, then you definitely have to try this!
What you need are small individual packs of Oreo, crush the cookies a bit before cutting open each pack on the top, pour in milk up to 90%, stick the Popsicle stick into each pack, freeze it, that's all! Enjoy!
Also, I didn't even buy any Popsicle sticks. I bought them once, saved them and used it over and over.

My older one can not stand my homemade soya milk. He said mine is too condensed and unfiltered. Of course we all know that's the best soya milk, but what can I say. Therefore, I have to, again, find a way to let him to consume the soybeans. I made some roasted soybeans, yum!
This is also so easy to make. Washed the soybeans, soaked in water for a couple of hours, drained it, flavored with salt mixed some oil then baked it, done! Perfect for meal or snack. Healthy and nutritious!

Kids and I love fried rice. Believe me, this is as well an excellent means to encourage them to have the foods that are hard for them to eat them if I cook them separately.

Why does my pumpkin plant have no female flowers!? I've been waiting patiently!
Time for some Google search!

No comments:

Post a Comment