Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Day100 - 06242020

The one hundredth day, should I celebrate for it!? I don't think so!
I don't want to go back to work!!!
I don't want to near anywhere with crowds of people!!!
Hardly talked to any people besides family members.

Expecting harvesting the edamame plants in around three months.

On Friday I used the self-checkout the first time at Albertsons unwillingly, didn't like it. They didn't sanitize the keypads and the counters after every usage. Unlike the cashier checkout, it has the shield and they sanitize the conveyor after every usage. That's not right!

Friday is the dragon boat festival, should I make the 粽子 tomorrow or the day after!?

There are bills needed to be paid; utility, home insurance, Internet, car registration and credit card, that's no fun!

When the postman was here all the neighborhoods dogs barked. But when the coyote was wondering around there was silence. So barking means friendly, warning or bored!?

The first female pumpkin flower should bloom tomorrow, I saved one newly bloom male flower to manually pollinate for it just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment