Friday, June 12, 2020

Day88 - 06122020

It's getting hotter and it makes harder to take care the plants.
I felt like I lost my patience.

敵暗我明 

It is obvious that you can see and where the policeman. But for the police they cannot know where and who is the dangerous one! Maybe that is why some police acting irritating. They feel unsafe and dangerous. Certainly that's no excuse for acting brutal or over reacting.

Made a DIY Fly Trap and it works! I am just curious why not all the flies will get into the trap?  Can tell the danger or learn from its companions?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157628650614755&set=a.10155766122904755&type=3&theater

So miss the bull brand barbecue sauce 沙茶醬 from Taiwan bought one the other day. Today I made barbecue sauce lotus root. This was also the first time that I cooked with barbecue sauce.

Many the first time things happened during this pandemic.

Since we have a lemon tree and it grows the lemon year round. Also, it has a lot of health benefits. I am going to find out what I can do with it. Like candy lemon, lemon curd etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment