Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Day85 - 06092020

Made banana kidney bean milk shake with yogurt, delicious!

Made lentil curry, it tasted good. But my younger one had a nose bleed today. This could be one of the triggers on top of the hot dry weather. Quickly I gave him the fresh coconut juice that I bought the other day and it worked. The bleeding stopped almost right after.

Three layer steamer, does it sound high efficiency to you? It is, however, the bicolor pumpkin purple yam coconut sticky rice cakes that I steamed. The top layer one came out just fine yet the second and the third ones because the water drop from the layer top of it, it came out a bit off! The water drop in the center before it sets, it became watery instead of firm. Next time find a to cover it when steam it. Complementary Colors: The Beauty of Contradiction. Yellow and purple contract to each other.

Video do taping is no easy job! I didn't remember how many times I have been re-tape myself, a hundred times, maybe. And it's only for around five minute recording. My cell phone battery was around a little bit more than 20% left and I thought that should be enough! It winded up I need to take a big break to recharge it!
As someone not a professional and has no experience I had been working hard on preparing; rewriting and had my older to proof read it. Endless reciting and recording to get the final video.
台上一分鐘台下十年功 One minute on the stage needs ten years practice off stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment