Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Day79 - 06032020

These are on my shopping lists purple yam, pumpkin, cheesecloth, barbecue sauce, Lavender, shredded coconut, coconuts, cornstarch, brownie rice, toilet paper.
Today I only got toilet paper.

Yesterday a sudden sharp pain in my inner thigh, it went on and off couples of times throughout the day. So I only did some simple exercise on the upper body by sitting. I am ok today, I probably hurt myself by either didn't warm up before exercise and/or not exercise property.

Our center is not going to reopen anytime soon! Our center is not going to reopen anytime soon! Why do I say that twice in a row!? First one because of the pandemic! The second one because of the protesting!

Tried to make some soya pudding using gelatin, it didn't seem set!? Need to find a way to fix it! I will put it in the fridge overnight for now, maybe it will be set by then!

My young one made pancakes, yum!

Job title: Fly Swatter.

There was an earthquake in the evening, it was like around two hours drive from us and everyone felt it but me.
Probably because I was outside busy swatting flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment