Friday, June 5, 2020

Day81 - 06052020

I only wear socks at home. Wear my kids' old shoes in the yard. looks like I won't buy another pair of new shoes for a long time.

Had video recording for the daily devotion to see how's it? Not bad, but still need more practice.

Yesterday the weather forecast said it will rain the coming Saturday. And it drizzled a bit in the afternoon. I thought we would have two days' of rain. Then I checked the weather forecast again, it said tomorrow will be cloudy. I was all ready for the rain, I have all my containers out waiting to be filled!

Read a touching real life story from the bicycling magazine. A recipient got a heart transplant from the donor who had a Incent right on his birthday. And he wished for a new heart!

Picked some roses (today), make a cake (tomorrow) and a bowl of noodles with egg (birthday date) is the must for a special one's birthday like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment