Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day94 - 06182020

You need to burn 7,700 calories in order to lose 1 kilogram.
That's to say I walked one mile per day it will burn around 65 calories. If I walked two miles per day, then it will take a little bit less than two months to burn enough calories for each kilogram I am trying to lose. So if I eat 130 calories less of food per day on top of the daily walk. I can lose 1 kilogram in less than a month!

Yesterday in the middle of the night I was awoken by itching all over my body. I didn't turn on the light to check. When I scratched I could feel there were bumps all over me except my face and my arms. I checked the time and it was around 2 am. I was fairly desperate and I tossed and turned but could not get back to sleep. Then I tried to figure out in my mind about what's going on with those itchy bumps. First guess, of course, was some bug bites. Could it be the article that I read before bedtime about the ticks!? Or is the mosquitos!? Or instead could I have been having an allergic reaction to the food that I ate for dinner or maybe the leftovers were not fresh. But it felt like bumps on my skin, not rashes. I tried to pray and I almost gave up for it was so uncomfortable and I was so mad. Still tried very hard  to keep on praying for whatever things or people that came to my mind. Then I don't know when I finally fell asleep. I woke up around 7am, all the itching and bumps were gone. I wondered when happened to me earlier.

Yesterday I texted one of my coworkers, but so far she didn't reply me. Kind of worried for her. She has some health problems. Pray for her condition.

Pumped the gas today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment