Monday, June 1, 2020

Day77 - 06012020

Day three of my mung bean sprouting, they are tiny, cute! I should give them another, maybe two or three days before consuming them.

Near further project, two layers shredded coconut pumpkin purple potato sticky rice cake. That is a long name!

Flies swat is an excellent eye hand coordination training.
Also a physically exercise.

Which way is more efficient and easier; buy a plant or grow your own from the seeds?

Occasionally found trash, dog poop, chewing gum, cigarette bud on the sidewalk. So to say people who exercise and raise dog are terrible people. Is that a too quick conclude!?

Discover a function on my touch screen iPad. Double click the upper case key, it will let you type upper case letters continually.

The year 2020 change my thought when I look at a person, is he or she carries the virus,!? Horrifying!

As the protest thing is getting serious now we have the curfew. This really gets on my nerves!

No comments:

Post a Comment