Saturday, June 13, 2020

Day89 - 06132020

I remembered when I was little I used to stay in the kitchen watching my mom cooking. Then I myself cooking in the kitchen. And then I am now watching my kids cooking in the kitchen. It's a life cycle.

Tomorrow make candy lemon, maybe.

I don't understand why people always want their privacy so badly, but cannot not keep whatever they are playing music or movie or TV for themselves! That is really annoying. And as I know they all have young children. Terrible! 

The DIY Fly Trap that I made, trapped 8 flies the first day. But only trapped one today, I wondered why?

The soybean sprouts I that I grow is kind of slow. Today is the second day. Yesterday I found that the soybean that I bought was Imported from China. I wondered if they had some special treatment to prevent them spoiled or grow!?

No comments:

Post a Comment