Friday, June 26, 2020

Day102 - 06262020

I am wondering how boyfriend and girlfriend maintain their relationship during self quarantine. It is like long distance relationships.

Yesterday I made the super smoothie for kids. There were banana, kiwis, raspberry, yogurt, papaya, candy lemon and milk. It looked purple to me, but my older one said it was orange and the young one said it was pink. Interesting!

Made 粽子 today. One day off; I thought today was 25th, The Dragon Boat Festival. It tasted really delicious. Only this time I tried to use the black glutinous rice and it is not as sticky as the white one. So when I unwrapped the 粽子 when still hot it fell away! I didn't know the fact about this black sticky rice until bought and went to google how to cook it. Next time I will know. However, if you wait until it cool down it is fine. Another thing was that I forgot to cook the rice with either the sauce that I cooked the pork and mushroom for the 粽子 or the Braised Beef Shank that I cooked the other day. Reluctantly, I seasoned the rice with some salt and grounded white pepper.

Next project, steamed buns. 

Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment