Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day103 - 06272020

Almost the end of June. That means half the year's gone!

A sweet dream pleasant conversation with young one when he was little. I missed their childhood.


Thumb joint pain i
n my left hand, especially when woke up in the morning. Often time we don't pay much attention about some minor hurt about ourselves till it's worse. When the pain subdued then we completely forget about it!
Also, I have the trigger finger from filing folders at work on my middle finger of right hand. I should call it the filing finger.
Stand tall after you fall and learn something from it. If not the first time at least the second before the injured become more serious!
Posture! Posture! Posture! When you use your hands to pull or push, you should distribute a balanced force for all five fingers altogether otherwise one of the fingers will be injured eventually.
"If you have eachother, fight together.”

I wondered why our next door neighbors banana tree never bear any banana!? The leaves over grown onto our yard, then I thought I should save some of the leaves for cooking usage as I trimmed them. Therefore, I did.

Payed my home insurance by phone after I hung up I realized that it didn't even ask my policy number, unlike any other company. It did ask what year and month were I born. So that's another way to this auto payment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment