Sunday, June 7, 2020

Day83 - 06072020 Sunday

One year maturer today!
Birthday day greetings from company, happy!
I understand that is automatically sent out and they basically want my money.
Still, I appreciate them.
And there is a lot more of congregations for my birthday than ever. Some of them, they are just my friends' friends. I didn't even know them. The year of 2020 is an unforgettable year! Good and bad.

The birthday, a child of God was born, a mom's suffering and joy.
A mom's birthday wish, kids' safety and healthy!
When a baby girl was born. Some said, congratulations, it's a girl. For someone longing for a boy said seriously another girl!

I came to America almost 26 years ago!

Got the flesh out of the coconut getting ready for my next project. Bicolor pumpkin purple yam sticky rice cake.

Swat the fly is the best exercise for the eyes.


The kidney bean pods and tomatoes.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157612759679755&set=pcb.10157612759754755&type=3&theater  


The simplest way the hardest to achieve.
The safest place is the most dangerous place.
Do some dance central exercise, have a fun time with my older one.

No comments:

Post a Comment