Thursday, June 4, 2020

Day80 - 06042020

The middle finger on my right hand has a serious problem.
It's most likely the trigger finger.
It seems to get worse lately. But last night after I was done some arm exercises holding with two pounds dumbbell each hand with my favorite music from the K-Love radio channel on. To my surprise the pain and stiffness one the middle finger was gone like 50%! I will definitely continue to do it!

One swat two flies.


At five different weeds that has similar flower and leaves, if only you look closer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157606624319755&set=pcb.10157606624924755&type=3&theate
Picture from left to right.
The first one, Cat' Ear, the third one, Dandelion, other than maybe is Canada Thistle, Smooth Hawksbeard. Need to do more search for it.

Anticipating for the 空心菜 water Convolvulus to grow from grocery bought stems.
There are some roots growing now.

The soya putting is set after overnight in the fridge.


Composting becomes my essential routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment