Sunday, April 19, 2020

Da 34 - 04192020 Sunday

Start to read a textbook my older one from his college; Literature.
Will I be able to finish reading or will I understand all or improved my writing and reading skill through it?

At first, I thought using the garden shear to cut the grass is more efficient. But it turned out that the shear got dull very easily and it is hard to sharpen it without a good tool. Therefore, I have to go back to pluck the grass manually.
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." This may not exactly apply to what I did. It is so true that pluck the grass one at a time is easier than a bunch of them all together.

Planted pomegranate today, I had planted it before, but never saw the result hopefully this time it will work! Later in the evening I checked online about how to plant it from seed, apparently I was wrong! No wonder! Oh well. It's too late now, pray for it!

Try to grow bean sprouts again, please be successful!

I have worn two pairs of gloves, need to get new ones ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment