Monday, April 6, 2020

day21 - 04062020

Yesterday it was only drizzling.

It rained today, good thing is I don't need to go to work.


It was raining, it was pouring, I had to stay in, I felt desperate.

Therefore, I went out when it was not raining hard. 
Reminiscence, when I was little, I used to go out and play whenever it rainedI had the raincoat and rain boots on, playing in the water puddles, on the swing, oh what fun!
Though I don't have all the rain gears now, simply pulled up the hood and standing in the rain. 
The birds! lots of birds were out flying, chirping, they must love the rain too!

Waiting for the mail every day, any mail, even its just the advertisement or bills, feeling that I still connected with the outside world.


Pick some tangerines.


I had two small pieces of 70% chocolate, take a tiny nap and then went out to the yard for quite some time, trying to clear off my blue and gray feeling. This was the third time that I had to go out for fresh air.


All these yard work; weeding, picking fruits and vegetables, trimming, makes me feel like back to the nature, to the Mother Earth.


Time to make some kind of Farina Bars.

You only need 6 ingredients to make it. Yum!
3 C farina 
1 C sugar (could be less, it tastes a bit too sweet to me)
1/2 C raisin (leftover, and this probably why it tastes sweeter on top of the sugar)
1 t baking power
1/2 C plain yogurt (that's the leftover, I will say maybe add another cup of it.
1/2 C milk (again, leftover, I think if you have enough yogurt, then you can omit this one)
Bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Since it's so sweet, I should call it Farina Coffee Bar instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment