Friday, April 3, 2020

Day18 - 04032020

Good Friday 

Friday again! First time in my life that I have to keep track the day and date!

I have done three different grocery shopping this week alone, don't really enjoy it. The reason why I had them in three different days, didn't want to stay out too long, just want to finish shopping and go home.

Grocery shopping used to be my exercise time too, now I have tried to finish my shopping as soon as possible, so it ends I forget  buying things all the time!
Seeing all those used gloves were disposed on the floor outside the supermarket!
Wheat flour, tissue paper, black pepper, sugar and  banana, these are on my shopping list still. I either forget about to buy them or they never have them on the shelves when I went or they don't have the exact kind of products that need.

Doing some minor trimming for the Loquat tree today, fun time!

Start to make lemon oil by soaking lemon peel with olive oil.

Pray that we get out of drought and we need more rain down to prevent fire.
Let the tree and grass to grow stronger to protect the land to hold the earth.

The other day in a video showed a little girl learned that she had to eat mom's cooking every day, because the Coronavirus all the restaurants are closed.
On the other hand, moms also should cry for cooking every meal, the good thing is we still have restaurants open for take out, what a relief!

For the past two weeks we have the Pepe's Finest Mexican Food and Popeyes Louisiana
Kitchen take out, cannot wait for tomorrow, what will be our food!?

I made the raspberry cheesecake, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment