Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day37 - 04222020

Beside safer and save life, there are many other benefits from this stay-at-home order. I stay in our yard a lot. You get to have more chances to see green, here is the reasons on how good is it to you.
4 reasons why you need the color green
https://www.ameritasinsight.com/wellness/health-and-wellness/color-green-life

And breathe in fresher air with less pollution.

As getting more outdoor, more chances to get to expose to sunlight at the same time. However, there are many things that we need to be careful about exposure to the sun, for example, when to and how much time to be under the sun is enough, Read on some information about it.
https://www.goldengateurgentcare.com/blog/five-health-benefits-of-sunshine

I get to pay more attention to my own yard and take pictures and gain lots of ideas for my writing. Take better care for the yard and do more exercise through it.

Spend more time thinking what to cook and actually doing it.

Doing more reading and exercise on my own.

About the juicer, I tried it today, decided to put it away for now, not really efficiency and more.

Last week I went to Aldi, it opened earlier; 8:30am. So today I went around 8:30am, it was not opened until 9:00am. Though 
their regular open hour is 9:00am, I wondered what happened last week!?
Bought myself a new pair of gloves for the yard work, good price, quality was Ok! But when I took off the gloves, it turned my hands blackish!

Tomorrow's plan, make steamed sesame bun and meatballs dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment