Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day30 - 04152020

Mid April, really!

Continuing trimming the bird of paradise. Sometimes, I feel really want to give up, it's not an easy job, especially it is a hardly maintain for years one. Little by little every day, I can see the progress. Even it is only a small step each day, I am moving forward and it will be one more step closer to the finish line. Cheers!


Maple cones, what should I do with them!? Today's project, clean up all the maple cones that fell on our front lawn. At the end of day I fill 
the yard waste bin to the brim with cones. Recycled, reused and reduced; put the cones around the base of the trees to prevent weed growth. Pine Cones Make Good Garden Mulch.
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hant/%E6%9E%AB%E9%A6%99#%E7%94%A8%E9%80%94

Commit to your yard work, trust me the reward is beyond your imagination!


Made sushi today, haven't done it for years, a lot of work but it is worthy!

Must plant something tomorrow!


Tomorrow going to turn the leftover fried rice, salmon into baked rice with salmon with lots of cheese on top.

吃的飽飽睡好好

No comments:

Post a Comment