Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Day23 - 04082020

I only can say our house is getting less dirty not cleaner.
It's long before that I can remember when I decided not to clean the house.
No matter how much effort that I made. It'll eventually messy and dirty again.
No one appreciates or help or care, that's how it ended up here.
Everything happened with a reason! I declare that I will do the cleanup from now on.

This morning, someone rushed off to work and spilled water on the restroom floor and didn't even let me know.

So after I dropped him off for work, came home, use the restroom and then I found it by stepping on the water with my socks on.
Madly, unwilling, I had to wipe the floor dry, that's when I think why don't I clean up the restroom a bit since I already get down my knees and my hands are all dirty!?
Does this count as turning negative into positive!?
I'll continue more clean up later.

Every morning I asked myself, will I running out ideas to write for my blog, guess not! 


Whenever the rain stopped, I went out, even it is only one second, need the sunshine upon me, I cannot stand to stay in.


Make masks with handkerchief without sewing, a mask is required whenever you are out in the public.


I wish that I can retire now without worrying about finances!


Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment