Monday, April 20, 2020

Da 35 - 04202020

Five weeks of stay-at-home today to be exact!

This was the third day that I used my DIY lemon oil.

Continuing plucking the grass, it is much harder than it looks!

Forgot to write that I made an invisible sweet/potato cake, scallion chicken and sesame crackers yesterday, yum! And the other day I made seaweed sesame toast, my younger one commented, "it's surprisingly delicious or is that good, I forget."

My previous and current job, requires a lot of talking. I still prefer to be a listener!

I had a weird dream the other day, I dreamt that I got laid off.

Long time ago, I spotted there are something looks a lot like the ㄇ shape plant support in our front yard. I was not quite happy then, thinking who left that useless stuff there!? These days, after serious maintaining yard work. Our multiflora rose can use those as the supporters! So they are now in the backyard supporting beautiful multiflora roses.

Made Panini for dinner, not bad.
Next will make waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment