Friday, April 10, 2020

Day25 - 04102020

Good Friday 

Finally, find something (tissue paper) I need to buy also remember to something (banana and black pepper) that I want to buy.

Got the tissue papers, for the past couples of weeks, tissue papers were nowhere to be found, in store and online.
This is the first time that I felt so relief that I can go to the restroom without fearing of no papers for our butts.

First time I willing to stand in line (grocery store) for something. For they have to limit the number of the people in the store.

First time wore the mask in the public. And I made our own masks.

It rains today, so I will go out again to enjoy it.

Found an old pack of seeds of a variety of herbs, will plant them, hope that it still can grow.

My hands will become stronger for sure, I have been squeezing the lemon for lemon juice ever since. Every time after I squeeze the lemon, the lemon oil is all over my palms, I use them to apply to the back of my hands and my face. It feels refreshing and it has lots of benefits.
"Its anti-bacterial properties can also sanitize wounds. Its astringent property rejuvenates dull complexions, making Lemon Oil effective for restoring the luster on tired or sagging skin. Lemon Essential Oil's high vitamin content boosts immunity by stimulating the body's ability to combat harmful bacteria."

We had hot chocolate with whipped cream today!

No comments:

Post a Comment