Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day17 - 04022020

Raspberry cheesecake, must make today or maybe tomorrow?

When grocery shopping becomes nightmare.

The most comfortable place to be, the yard.
The happiest thing to do, yard work.
The most horrible place to be, the supermarket.
The worst thing to do, grocery shopping.
Line up to get in, line up to check out, and see all those empty shelves.
Jobless but together we empty the shelves.

IT IS WELL WITH

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIJz6zzHNU

When 1 + 1 = 1


Google it and you will be surprised how beneficial is lemon juice to you.
Since this been forced to become a full time stay home mom, I've been making lemon water for the family every day.
Also lemon oil is good too, I will try make make it soon!

Today the pumpkin seeds that I planted just couples days ago, they are sprouting!
I will say it again aloud, gardening is tired, but rewarding and therapeutic! 
It is like taking care of some precious friends.
Plant some kind of lily (according to Google search) seeds in the backyard from the flowers in our front yard.

I'm not going to renew my Arboretum membership this time, it will expire by the end of this month.

Take this time to take care of my own garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment