Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Day22 - 04072020

The 22th day of full time stay home mom, good news, I have been used some long leftovers as ingredients to cook an bake!

And threw away tons of useless stuffs into trash and recycle bin!
More to be done!

Money can change the relationship between people and nations!

Had a dream about one of the fellowship friends,  we met them more than ten years ago for a short time, we didn't talk much then. But it was only the mom and the youngest son in this dream. When I woke up I even remembered their names.

When kids were little, if they don't want to eat the food that you prepared, then we said just wait till they were hungry, they will eat them.
Now that they are grown up, if they don't want to eat what you cook, they just turn away and prefer their own junk food.
And I will the one to finish those unwanted healthy foods.

It rained again, only get to go out in the morning.
If I can have rain gears, I want to go out and standing in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment