Friday, April 17, 2020

Day32 - 04172020

Lamentations 3:22-23

22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is you
This stay-home-safer has been over a month now!
Pray God sustains those who are vulnerable, whether physically or mentally, have mercy on them, give them peace and joy. 

Appreciate my own garden now, even the yard work can be very tiresome and frustrating! Thanks for the people who mistreated me! The one who made me so upset. If not I will  never realize that I should have treated myself nicely and never have the expectations for other's return. I treated myself a membership to arboretum in the midst of that situation, not just that, so I can forget the unhappiness at work, I learned so much about the plants, the nature life and have a walk with the God!


Sometimes I just want to be idle, blank!

Harvesting our sweet potato leaves and then replanting the stems.

Our next door neighbor had their gardener mowed our front yard lawn for us without telling us again. I have not really appreciated it, I know that I am not very nice. But at this special time, I don't want strangers anyway near my house. Plus I am using my own way to maintain my own lawn. Well, maybe I just have to take it as an exchange for cleaning all the debris that fell in our yard from their plants! Alright, I will thank them silently.

If I was doing some yard work on the front yard and I saw anyone passing by, I will quickly walk away. Please forgive me for being rude, because I have to protect myself. And if you see me in the front yard, I would appreciate that you don't walk through my side of the street.

My cell phone have the reminder sound whenever there is a message and I had my phone in  my jacket that I am wearing. This evening when it sounded I thought it is my stomach that made that weird noise. Ha-ha!

Little by little we are cleaning our house inside and outside, I already lost count of how many trash, recycle and yard waste bins that has been filled up since 32 days ago!?


Tomorrow's project Invisible potato and cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment