Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day29 - 04142020

This morning before I got out of the bed, I said to myself, let me guess what time was it?
It is 7 o'clock and then I checked the time, it is 6:59!

Leftovers, guess who's the one always finished them, the mom! 


Clean most of the debris in our yard, but all those fallen leaves and flowers are all from the next door neighbor.

It's been some time since I clean them, every time I have tons of excuses for not doing it. I was too tired, too lazy, most of all, all that are not from our yard. Hate to clean after others, unfortunately it all fell on our side of the yard.
Some debris turned into blackish soil, I even found earthworm in it. Hooray! I guess it is the best for our lawn and plants. I have them around the base of the tree, it will not only become  the nutrients for the plants also it suffocate the weeds around! Smart move! Does that count as another one to turn the negative into positive!?
I was sweating like the rain pouring down on me. The sweat is salty, so it is not a fun thing when it gets into the eyes, yet I am totally fine with it!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZH13wFGffg

I am thinking to use natural dye to dye my hair, avocado, that will do it!


Doing yard work you may be sore here and there. Sometimes even getting cuts from, you don't know how and when? No regrets!

Found the video of stretching exercise with actual music/song. You will do stretching like you are dancing at the same time, plus this is the song that I like.
Perfect - Cool Down / Stretching
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWtnxOgV4S0

No comments:

Post a Comment