Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 36 - 04212020

Mat Kearney - Air I Breathe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVZu9A-dTfA

Amen - Micah Tyler

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-R3CPMfW2wc

It's been a week since the last grocery shopping trip, feeling kind of unease, though we still have still have enough food for at least another two or three days!
Tomorrow I am going to shop again!

Made waffles for dinner, need more flour and sugar!
I wonder how much electricity bill will increase this month!

Gave up on growing pinto bean sprouts!

Clean the old Hamilton juicer that a friend gave me years ago, I didn't remember that ever use it. I will try to make soybean milk out of it. When I tried to wash it clean, I found this juicer's design is really bad, very hard to clean it. Actually, almost of the devices that are useful, but difficult to clean afterwards! A lot of them, I used it one or two times than I gave up.

When will this stay-at-home order be over for good!?
Some say that there will be another bigger weave in winter!?

No comments:

Post a Comment