Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day24 - 04092020

Cleaning the house, throwing things away, I had the feelings mix with happiness and fear; happy to finally clean the house up, but fear there may be something that you shouldn't throw away!

We almost forgot to push out the yard waste bin until I saw it this morning and right away I had my son to push it out. I was so upset, because I purposely not reminding my sons, and they didn't even bother to check it last night. Somehow we were lucky, the yard waste had been taken away in the end. But I found something suspicious; this morning when the bin was pushed out, it looked like both sides of our street's yard waste bins had already been done??
Amazing! Unbelievable! Did someone secretly help us out!?

Playing in the rain, only, I was being practical, saving water in every container that I can find. Plus got out some dirty plastic chairs let the rain do the cleaning.

Found the rain jacket from around 26 years ago, so I went out again. Listened to and felt the raindrops on me. Fun! Fun! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment